|Access platform for collect customers using smaller HGVS
Express Asphalt, Darlaston have developed and installed an access platform to help
collect customers safely access and work on the back of their vehicles.
• The platform sides extend to meet the sides of the vehicles hydraulically
• A rear gate encloses the back of the vehicle
• The gate height is designed to avoid need to unhitch a roller trailer
• A fast fill water system reduces manual handling risks
• Traffic light systems linked to magic eyes assist in vehicle positioning and traffic management
• Pressure sensors on the extending platforms prevent crush injury and vehicle damage
• Full interlock on the gates to the access platform
• Located in area with no other traffic and where no reversing will be required.
• Avoids access and egress risks
• Provides safe service to customers