|Gartshore laboratory extraction system
The aggregates and asphalt laboratory at Gartshore had outdated and inefficient dust and fume extraction system. Following some poor individual results, the team at the laboratory set out to improve the methylene chloride and dust LEV readings. In conjunction with Nederman, state of the art extraction equipment was installed, including moveable extraction arms with enhanced extraction power and velocity. Based on the improvements in individual results following this investment, the same equipment will be rolled out across other laboratories
- Significant increase in Health & Safety standards.
- Employee safety improved.
- State of the art equipment, fit for the task.
- Extraction points can be moved to suit with moveable extraction arms.
- Significant improvement in extraction power.
- Extraction velocity improved thanks to fan upgrade
- Empoyee safety improved better LEV results