Safe Positioning of Tipper Vehicles
Vehicle cab and trailer body nearly tipped over when delivering material to a customer site.
ACCIDENT / INCIDENT IMAGES
Click image to enlarge
LEARNING POINTS / ACTIONS TAKEN
- Always ensure your vehicle is positioned on level solid ground.
- Always be level when tipping.
- Check that the vehicle is properly positioned with all axles lowered before tipping.
- Always ensure that your wheels are level.
- Always ensure your vehicle body is fully lowered before driving off.
LEARNING POINTS / ACTIONS IMAGES
Go Back to Search Critera