Safer By Sharing Conference Presentations.
Safer and Healthier by Leadership is an industry specific workshop which MPA believe is fundamental to developing world class health and safety performance.
MPA members are encouraged to book onto the the leadership workshops. See the pdf for more information
- 02 April at Somerset Earth Science Centre
- 01 July at Mansfield Sand, Nottinghamshire
To help achieve Zero Harm, all employees and contractors need to be involved in sharing knowledge and experience as a contributor to developing and maintaining personal competence.
MPA's Safer by Sharing Days are an effective means of sharing good practice and provide learning through practical demonstrations and formal presentations. They enable members to gain new perspectives on a variety of topics. Guest speakers from from a range of organisations such as HSE, equipment manufacturers, specialist consultancies and member companies share their own initiatives and developments.
For information about future programmes, please contact MPA’s Jane Blake (English Regions) or David Harding (Wales)
Safer by Sharing seminars in 2020
In response to 'The Fatal 6' initiative, the Safer by Sharing Seminars for 2020 will focus on two key elements ...
Respirable Crystalline Silica
Workplace Transport and Pedestrians
- MPA Scotland - May 2020
- MPA East Anglia - 12th May, Tattersalls, Newmarket
- MPA Midlands - 14th May, Swinfen Hall Hotel, Lichfield
- MPA S.West - 20th May, Somerset Earth Science Centre, Shepton Mallet
- MPA South Wales - 12th June - To book please contact David Harding
- MPA South East - 22nd September - To book please contact Jane Blake
- MPA North - 24th September, Middlethorpe Hall Hotel, York - To book please contact Jane Blake
- MPA North Wales 9th October - Llyndir Hotel Wrexham. - To book please contact David Harding
The Respirable Crystalline Silica seminar will cover good control practices in the workplace, the selection and use of a range of respiratory protective equipment. Trolex and 3M will support this by sharing experience and practical demonstrations.
The Workplace Transport and Pedestrians seminar will support the recently published 'MPA Vehicle and Pedestrian Guidance'