Safer By Sharing Conference Presentations.
To help achieve Zero Harm, all employees and contractors need to be involved in sharing knowledge and experience as a contributor to developing and maintaining personal competence.
MPA's Safer by Sharing Days are an effective means of sharing good practice and provide learning through practical demonstrations and formal presentations. They enable members to gain new perspectives on a variety of topics. Guest speakers from from a range of organisations such as HSE, equipment manufacturers, specialist consultancies and member companies share their own initiatives and developments.
For information about future programmes, please contact MPA’s Jane Blake (English Regions) or David Harding (Wales)
Safer by Sharing seminars in 2019
In response to the identified “Fatal 6”, the Safer by Sharing Seminars for 2019 will focus on two key elements ...
Isolation of Energy and Lock-Off
Falls from and Working at Height
- MPA Scotland - 7th May, Dunblane Hydro Hotel
- MPA East Anglia - 14th May, Tattersalls, Newmarket
- MPA Midlands - 16th May, Swinfen Hall Hotel, Lichfield
- MPA S.West - 22nd May, Somerset Earth Science Centre, Shepton Mallet
- MPA South Wales - 21st June , Copthorne Hotel, Cardiff. - To book please contact David Harding
- MPA South East - 24th September - Double Tree by Hilton, Victoria, London - To book please contact Jane Blake
- MPA North - 26th September, Middlethorpe Hall Hotel, York - To book please contact Jane Blake
- MPA SNorth Wales - Llyndir Hotel Wrexham. - To book please contact David Harding
MPA Associate Members Reece Safety Products Ltd and 3M UK Ltd have agreed to support the seminars on this
occasion with presentations by Lee Emmett from Reece on “Isolation and Lock-off” and Steve Morris of 3M on
“Working at Height”. Lee and Steve are both active members of the relevant individual MPA Working Groups.Focus on the Management of Risk and Risk Assessment including;